- Used effectively, leasing can increase your sales and income
- Eight out of ten U.S. businesses lease equipment
If you’re in the business of selling commercial equipment, you probably know how leasing can be a very powerful sales tool. With over 40 years of experience, Financial Pacific Leasing has the knowledge, experience and desire to help you sell more equipment.
- Help your customer avoid sticker shock with affordable monthly payments
- Add value by providing financing alternatives to your customers
- We work with you to help close sales
- Increase your margins by holding your price
- Fast credit decisions and quality service
- Immediate payment on delivery of equipment
In today’s business climate, more and more salespeople are finding that suggesting a lease up front in the sales process is not only helpful to customers but beneficial to each party’s bottom line. Used effectively, leasing can increase your sales and income. When presented appropriately as an up-to-date business practice, leasing gives your customers additional financing options and you the opportunity to earn a loyal customer. Suggesting to your customers that they consider using lease financing can:
- Increase your sales
- Increase your profitability
- Close more sales today
- Secure tomorrow’s profit today
Financial Pacific offers you the advantage of providing financing to customers who traditionally have a difficult time finding financing including start-up businesses and companies with limited operating or business credit history.
If you’re interested in learning more about Financial Pacific and what we can do to help you increase sales, please complete the following information and a representative will contact you.
Click here to request additional information.
For CA Residents only: Please review our California Privacy Notice at Collection describing how we use the personal information we collect from you and how you can exercise your rights to privacy according to CA law.