At Financial Pacific Leasing, Inc. we believe quality service, innovative products and strong relationships are keys to success for all businesses. Everyone at FPL works hard every day to provide the very best service possible to meet our customers’ needs and goals. At Financial Pacific Leasing we value each of our employees and offer challenging career advancement opportunities, a competitive salary, a complete benefits package, paid time off and a unique company culture.
- #21-1331 Commercial Underwriter – 07/15/2021
- #21-1332 Collections Specialist (1-30) – 07/15/2021
- #21-1334 Collections Specialist (1-30) – 07/15/2021
- #21-1337 Collections Specialist (1-30) – 07/15/2021
- #21-1338 Collections Specialist (1-30) – 07/15/2021
- #21-1339 Vendor Finance Collector – 07/15/2021
- #21-1340 Collections Specialist (31-60) – 07/15/2021
- #21-1271 Administrative Assistant – 07/09/2021
- #21-1272 Collections Specialist (1-30) – 07/08/2021
- #21-1288 Administrative Assistant (Special Assets Group) – 07/12/2021
- #21-1333 Transaction Funding Coordinator – 07/15/2021
- #21-1336 Funding Coordinator – 07/15/2021
- #21-1465 Customer Service Phone Representative – 08/04/2021
- #21-1382 Customer Service Supervisor – 07/29/2021
- #21-1380 Operations Support Representative – 07/22/2021
- #21-1282 Customer Service Phone Representative – 07/09/2021
- #21-1416 Talent Acquisition Specialist – 07/29/2021
Financial Pacific Leasing, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, genetic information, the presence of a sensory, physical, or mental disability, marital status, honorably discharged veteran or military status, citizenship or immigration status, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a victim of harassment, domestic violence, sexual assault, or stalking, family relationship, polygraph and alcohol testing, off-duty tobacco use, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
For the protection of our employees we have made arrangements to allow a significant number of our workforce to work remotely. This will allow them to keep safe and healthy. For those who remain in offices, we are actively reinforcing the prevention measures outlined by the CDC and asking everyone to follow those guidelines.
We’ve actively prepared for a number of scenarios to ensure a seamless customer experience during this time. Due to the nature of our business operations, Financial Pacific Leasing does not foresee COVID-19 causing a major disruption or delays in providing you with the services you need.